Friday, August 1, 2008

My Experience

My name is Edi Swarno and I am a student. Actually my first name is Edi. I was born in a little country town (Blangpidie) not far from here. I was born in August 06, 1980. I have one sister and one brother. My father's name is Syafruddin and my mother's name is Aidiyah. I have many friend in this city. Last year I was in the hospital during the month of july. I was in the hospital for twenty-two days. My friend, Fajri was in the hospital for two weeks last year.

He was in the hospital during the month of March. My friend Fajri. Has a good radio and a phonograph. He has many phonograph records. He doesn't have a television set, but I have one. My television set is a small one. But it's a very good one. During the week I get up before seven o'clock and I study all day. I study engineering. On saturdays and Sundays I don't get up early.

0 comments:

Trik-Tips Blog Trick Blog