Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Going Abroad

I'am taking my family abroad this year. My wife and I and our two children are all going. My older brother is a farmer. He's never been over seas and he has decided to go with us. First he will go on horseback from his farm to the bus station. He 'll take a bus to our house. From here, we'll all go together.

we are going to go by train to New York, and then take a ship to Europe. When we arrive in Europe, we're going to rent a car and drive wherever we want to go. Then we'll return the car. We are planning to fly home.

If took us a long time to decide where to go, but I think we have planned a very interesting trip. At first we wanted to fly because it would be faster and would give us more time for sight-seeing but my brother was very anxious to take a boat trip. The children will enjoy that, too.

We don't know how many suitcases to take, we can take as many suitcases as we wish on the train and the ship.

But when we travel by
car and come home by plane, we will have a problem. We can only have forty four pounds for each on the plane, and that isn't very much. My wife will decide what we should take with us. she the suit case first, and then puts the lighter things in. She puts the square things in the middle. She packs very well.

My brother the has no problem. He just carries one small suitcase wherever he goes, and always has everything he needs.

0 comments:

Trik-Tips Blog Trick Blog